TERM OF USE
and notifications of CSC Jackpot
I. GENERAL DISCLAIMS
1. These Terms and Conditions are last modified on July 18, 2019.
2. These Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs" or "Agreement") constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the parties, Tech Sharing Community LTD. hereinafter referred to as "CSC Jackpot" or "CSCJ" or "We", or "Us", or "Our" or "Platform"; and You, as the user and customer, hereinafter referred to as "User", or "You", or "Your", or "Player", or "Ambassador".
3. Please read these terms and services completely before using the platform. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the CSCJ Platform and our website at https://cscjackpot.com .
4. Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use our platform and we reserve the right decline your payment card to complete this transaction. You must know the laws concerning online gambling in your country of domicile.
7. These General Terms and Conditions enter into force when you register and confirm Your registration details in the registration process on the Website. By registering an account with the Website You agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. By using the CSCJ Platform you signify that you have accepted and agreed to the contents contained therein. You must read and understand these Terms and Conditions fully before registering an account or connect to our Platform.
8. Tech Sharing Community LTD. reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services at its own discretion where the Services are illegal to use
9. Tech Sharing Community LTD, CSC Jackpot are not responsible for any incorrect and/or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users and/or by any of the equipment and/or programming associated with and/or utilized in any contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions and/or confirmations of CSC Jackpot and results e-mails from CSC Jackpot or any other e-mails from CSC Jackpot. No responsibility is assumed by Tech Sharing Community LTD. for lost, late, misdirected entries, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of Tech Sharing Community LTD. and will not be returned to entrant.
10. Tech Sharing Community LTD. assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft and/or destruction and/or unauthorized access to, and/or alteration of entries. Tech Sharing Community LTD. are not responsible for any problems and/or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email and/or players on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this website. If, for any reason, the website is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, and/or any other causes beyond the control of Tech Sharing Community LTD. which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity and/or proper conduct of this website, Tech Sharing Community LTD. reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the website
11. In all circumstances, users are fully responsible for playing games on CSC Jackpot website and any problems related to and/or caused by playing games on the CSC Jackpot website. Tech Sharing Community LTD. assumes no responsibility for any problems related to and/or caused by playing games on CSC Jackpot website of users.
1. The games on the CSCJ Platform only apply to those countries where online gambling is acceptable by law. It is also the user’s responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws of the given jurisdiction before playing games on the website.
2. CSC Jackpot is offered to eligible players worldwide, except to those set forth below. You must be at least 18 years or older to play. You must be a registered CSC Jackpot member and subscribed to the CSC Jackpot emails to be eligible to play and win at CSC Jackpot.
CSC Jackpot is null and void in the United States of America, but not limited to American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, North Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, Cuba, Iran, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Sudan, North Korea, United Kingdom, Syria, France or Spain, Aruba, Belize, Bonaire, Curacao, Cyprus, France, Netherlands, Saba, Statia, St Martin.
Those countries which banned online lotteries: Belarus (indicted), Cyprus (indicted), Czech Republic; Poland, Swiss, Bahamas, Cuba, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Iraq, Syria, India, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Aruba, Bahrain, Bonaire, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Curacao, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gibraltar, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Netherlands, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Saba, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin (French Part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna.
Those countries that requires license for online gaming: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgari, Channel Islands, Czech Republic, Georgia, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Man Island, Italia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Romania, San Marino, Spain, Britain, Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, Virgin Islands (USA), Australia, United States of America.
Users from the following countries (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to deposit and play real money games: United States of America and its territories, UK, Spain, the Netherlands, Israel, France and its territories: Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia.
Tech Sharing Community Ltd. cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that a player breaches the Restricted Countries policy. Tech Sharing Community Ltd. accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website. Tech Sharing Community Ltd. reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the Player Account of those players who fail to meet this requirement. Void where prohibited.
III. REGISTRATION AND KYC
1. In order to play games on the website, user must complete the registration form and open a user account ("Account") on the Website. To create an account, user is required to follow the steps below:
a) Provide a valid email address.
b) Set a strong, highly confidential, and non-predictable password.
c) Activate account via the registered email.
2. To be able to pass the KYC Process, user need to provide the following information:
a) Proof of ID: Acceptable proof of ID is clear and legible full color scan of a passport or other government issued photo ID card;
b) Proof of address of residence: Acceptable proof of address of residence is clear and legible full color scan of a utility bill in the player’s name.
c) Proof of age (over 18): Acceptable proof of age is clear and legible full color scan of a passport or other government issued photo ID card;
d) Proof of possession: Acceptable proof of possession is clear and legible full color picture of you carrying proof of ID and/or proof of address of residence and/or proof of age in your hands, with the date of the day you do KYC written underneath.
3. We accept only one account per person. The use of more than one account per person is strictly forbidden. We retain the right to close those accounts at any time and be able to cancel all the transactions related to those accounts without notice.
5. In the event of misconduct by a User, Tech Sharing Community LTD. is entitled to immediately terminate the User and exclude them from further participation in the platform.
6. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, or other forms of deceitful activity will result in termination from the platform.
IV. DRAWS AND CLAIMING PRIZE
1. Drawings are held once daily, at 13:00 UTC, seven (7) days a week. You can purchase tickets until 11:59 UTC. Ticket sales are not available during Draw Break, from 12:00 UTC - 14:00 UTC, and are resumed from 14:01 UTC. All tickets purchased during Draw Break are considered invalid.
2. The CSC Jackpot daily results email is the sole notification of any prize winnings. The receipt of emails from CSC Jackpot is required for your participation in the CSC Jackpot games. Players must check their CSC Jackpot daily results email, or view their results on the CSC Jackpot website, to determine if they is a prize winner and then follow the prize claim instruction provided in email to claim their prize. Failure to claim the prize within sixty (60) days from the win date shall be deemed null and void and shall result in forfeiture. If there are multiple jackpot winners for a drawing, the jackpot prize will be divided equally among jackpot winners.
3. Winners must also provide picture proof of ID and proof of address of residence and proof of age (over 18) and proof of possession to the company to complete KYC process, which must exactly match the information provided in the CSC Jackpot registration. Failure to provide all required information within this time period may, at the company’s sole and absolute discretion result in prize forfeiture. We’re not responsible for mail or claim documentation that are late, lost, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, or illegible.
4. Once a prize claim has been verified and this information has been matched, all prize winners will receive additional instructions by mail. All of these winners must also provide picture proof of identification to Tech Sharing Community LTD., which may include a driver's license, passport or similar government issued photo identification, which must exactly match the information provided in the CSC Jackpot registration. In some cases users may be asked to make and submit a video to dispel abnormal activities detected or just for advertising and promotional purpose. Failure to provide all requisite information within this time period may, at Tech Sharing Community LTD.’s sole and absolute discretion, result in prize forfeiture. Once all necessary documents are fully provided, winner can relax for a while. The Lotto prize process takes approximately maximum 60 days to complete.
5. Winners must then attend and participate in at least one (1) domestic or foreign event held by Tech Sharing Community LTD. of which all expenses will be covered by Tech Sharing Community LTD.
6. Winners further grant to Tech Sharing Community LTD. the right, but not the obligation, to use and publish their personal data and images, online and in print or any other media, in connection with CSC Jackpot. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Tech Sharing Community LTD. to use winner's personal data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Tech Sharing Community LTD., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with any prize won. Other restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
7. No other prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes is allowed from a living winner to anyone else. In the event of a prize winner’s death, representatives of the estate will need to contact Tech Sharing Community LTD. in order to begin the process of transitioning payments to the beneficiaries. The appropriate heirs of the estate are:
• Husband or wife (spouse); or
• Son or daughter (child); or
• Brother or sister (sibling); or
• Father or mother (parent);
The appropriate heirs of the estate have to be at least 18 years old and have to prove that there is a family relationship between them and the dead prize winner, by submitting all the documentation required by Tech Sharing Community LTD., which may include civil marriage certificate and/or birth certificate and/or any other documentation that proves the existence of the bond of blood relationship.
8. Any claimed prizes with postal addresses determined to be undeliverable may result in forfeiture. Taxes are the responsibility of winners. Depending upon your citizenship, residence and applicable tax treaty you may be able to reclaim this tax. Please consult your tax adviser.
9. The winning fees will be automatically deducted from the user’s account according to our game policies (maximum 5%)
10. You should retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules after making any transaction with us.
V. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the British Virgin Islands. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the British Virgin Islands for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of or concerning this Agreement or its enforceability. You hereby also agree to waive the right to a jury trial or participate in a class action.
VI. WITHDRAWAL POLICY
1. The minimum withdrawal amount is $50 or equivalent. And the maximum withdrawal amount is $3,000 per day or equivalent.
2. Account verification is required in case of claiming Jackpot prize and/or First prize and/or Second prize and/or Third prize. Documentation required for account verification includes national identity card (ID) and/or passport and/or personal photos/videos.
3. CSCJ reserves the right to check your identity prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check your identity. In case you have provided false personal data, the withdrawal will be refused and the player account can be terminated, of which you will be informed by email.
VII. AMBASSADOR RIGHTS AND REFUND POLICY
1. Anyone satisfied with our requirements can join CSC (Crypto Sharing Community) as a player or a CSCA (Crypto Community Sharing Ambassador). A player has the right to cancel their position at anytime but a CSCA has the right to cancel their position only after one (1) year (365 days), counted from the day they registered as a CSCA.
2. Ambassador who would like to cancel their position will be refunded their initial staking amount, paid in CSCJ tokens with the exchange rate of the day we issue the refund. In that case, they will no longer receive any commission from the platform and we will not reimburse any payments received from them.
3. We have the right to cancel or disqualify any Ambassador who does not comply with our policies or provides misleading information on the platform.
4. In case an Ambassador is disqualified, they will not be able to withdraw any commission or receive any reimbursement from us and we reserve all rights to use all the information they provided including their personal data.
VIII. ANTI-FRAUD POLICY
The Platform has a strict policy and utilizes various tools and techniques to detect abnormalities, if any. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
- Providing incorrect registration data
- Submitting of fraudulent claims and invoices
- Developing strategies aimed to gain unfair winnings.
- Participating in any type of collusion with other players.
the platform reserves the right to cancel or disqualify their position as a Player or an Ambassador without notification.